ME3030B - Low Frequency Meter
ME3030B – Low frequency analyzer for electric and magnetic LF-fields, for frequencies between 16Hz to 2KHz, generated by transformers, high voltage cables, electrical equipment, etc. The device comes with digital displays which shows total pollution. An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with "Geiger-counter-effect" helps identifying regions with increased exposure. The meter is easy to use, designed specifically for non-expert users.
ME3030B LF Meter Features:
- Frequency Range: 16 Hz - 2 KHz (compensated, better than -2 dB)
- Measurement Range: Magnetic flux density (unidimensional): 1 - 1999 nT
- Electric field strength: 1 - 1999 V/m
- Accuracy: +/- 2 %, +/- 14 digits @ 50/60 Hz
- Sensor: E-field sensor for electrical LF- fields
- H-field sensor for magnetic LF-fields (one-dimensional)
- Audio Analysis: acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with "Geiger-counter-effect"
- Electric power supply: 9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 24-36 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
- Signal Rating: RMS
- 2 years warranty
- Weight: 0.33 kg
- Made in Germany